Saturday, April 14, 2007

The time has come for a new blog!

I only just remembered about the existence of a blog, oops! In the meantime my old one was deleted so welcome to a new era etc.

Brief introduction coming up:

23 year old male, loves football and music. I follow Bangor City and Bristol Rovers, why Bristol Rovers I hear you ask...I lived opposite the ground for two years and enjoyed my time going to the Memorial Stadium. I'd always looked out for their results even before my move down to the west country as for a good few years they played their games in Bath.

I'm also a law student in my spare time so I apologise beforehand if I decide to have some law-related rants on here, its almost inevitable unfortunately.

2 comments:

The Jet Set said...

Welcome back to blogosphere!

Dewi said...

Thank you! I hope to woo the blogosphere with my wisdom...