Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Clayton Blackmore

He's gone down in my estimation today. He never got anything less than full support by the Bangor fans even when under his management we played some of the worst football I've seen at Farrar Road.

The fans had too much to say? I think he should clarify this one. Was it internet postings? The BCFCSA? Surely fans are allowed to voice disapproval from time to time when they feel let down by the team? Personally, it sounds like an attempt to endear himself to Port fans. Slag off Bangor and get the fans on board. Shame he had to resort to that, I thought he was a decent guy but I, along with many others, were obviously wrong.

Poorly run club also irks me, a lot of problems stemmed from his doing. The joke of a pre-season we had being a prime example.

I don't think he could handle the pressure of managing a club with any expectations.

No comments: